Michal Goralski, DDS, MSc, Dip. Ped, FRCD(C)
Pediatric Dentist | Lecturer | President Can. Acad. Ped. Dent. – 2012-2014
- Dual Board Certification in Pediatric Dentistry | Canada and USA
- On-Staff at Dept. of Surgery, RVH & SMH
- Full time pediatric dental practice in Barrie since 2007
Dr. Goralski grew up in Etobicoke and did undergraduate studies at the University of Toronto then received his dental degree from the University of Western Ontario. He went on to graduate training at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbour, then Columbia University/Presbyterian Hosptial in New York City and finally specialty training in Pediatric Dentistry at the University of Medicine & Dentistry in New Jersey, where he earned both a Certificate of Specialty in Pediatric Dentistry and a Master of Science degree.
He has been has practiced full time at KidsDentistry.ca since 2007.
“I try to take advantage of what Simcoe has to offer and am an avid skier and cyclist.”
Keith Morley, CD, BSc, DMD, MBA, FRCD(C)
Pediatric Dentist | Lecturer | President Amer. Acad. Ped. Dent. 2007-2008
- Board Certified Pediatric Dentist with practice in Barrie Since 1984
- On-Staff at Dept. of Surgery at RVH & SMH
Dr. Morley graduated from The University of Manitoba with a Doctor of Dental Medicine degree. He completed his specialty training in Pediatric Dentistry at the University of Toronto and The Hospital for Sick Children, and is a Board Certified Pediatric Dentist. He received numerous awards and fellowships during his 30 year career as a Pediatric Dentist serving Simcoe County, including a fellowship in the International College of Dentists and membership in the Pierre Fauchard Society. He served as the Chief Examiner in Pediatric Dentistry for The Royal College of Dentists of Canada, and in 2007 became the president of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, the first Canadian ever to hold that position. Recently he completed an executive MBA from the Schulich School of Business.
Dr. Morley has lectured within Canada, the US and abroad, and has been an advocate for children and pediatric dentistry throughout his career. He has lived in Barrie full time with his wife for the duration of his dental career.
Terry Poplak, MD, FRCPC
Anethesiologist | Lecturer
- Full-time Staff at RVH Dept. of Anesthsia
- Board Certified Medical Anesthesiologist – a medical specialist
- 30+ years of hosptial anesthesia practice
Doug Crawford, MD, FRCPC
Anethesiologist | Lecturer | Past Chief of Anesthesia, RVH
- Full-time Staff at RVH Dept. of Anesthesia
- Board Certified Medial Anesthesiologist – a medical specialist
- Past Chairman of OMA Section on Anesthesia
- 30+ years of hospital anesthesia practice